Who Looks Better ??

Thursday 21 July 2011

Bang On Didier !

Hello Friends !

1.Y Didier Drogba And David Villa ?
Ans: We Often See Both These Players Getting Caught Offside.

2.Dont You Have Better Work To Do ?
Ans: Life Is Football.



^^^ Didier Drogba^^^

Inspirational , Idol , Fav. Player ,And An IRREPLACEABLE  Chelsea FC Legend ... This Sentence Seems So Incomplete Without The Best Quality In Him -> Great Human Being !

I Started Watching Football In 2002 .. The World Cup : Winners Brazil ... When We Were Completely Unaware Of  Drogba ...

Year 2004 : Makelele Passes To Lampard , Lampard Passes A Long Ball To J.Cole , J.Cole - Mendes , Mendes - Lampard , Lampard - Gallas , Gallas Puts A Through Ball To Robben , Robben Takes On 2 Defenders , Passes A Sweet Ball In The Penalty Area To Drogba And Drogba Scores !!!!!!!!!!

The Goal I Saw Was Sensational ... That Man Looked As If He Was A Chelsea Fc Legend Already ...
No Surprises Chelsea FC Won The Premier League That Season !

I Heard Ppl Criticising Abt His Looks , About This Extra natak Which He Does ... But They Never Talked Abt How Great The Player Is , His Class , His Presence On The Field Which Itself Lifts / Motivates / Energises His Team Mates and Ofcourse His GOALS !  ... Who Cares ??

Yes , I Started Watching Premier League Because Of This Guy.

 Hope, This Is Enough To Start Off With, Do Keep Checking My Blog Frds .. There's Lots More To Tell About These Players.










12 comments:

  1. Hope so to hear abt DAVID VILLA mre....

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Villa Coming Soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud 1...hope vl receive mor sch blogs soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx ... do keep a track on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drogba is more humane than most football players... Also on the pitch, he is competitive, and does apologise to the affected player, in case he hurts him... He is also promoting Goodwill in Africs. That's y I Like him, except for his club!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed except the last line :P

    Thank You Ppl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog quite interesting and the concern in the blog is really impressive.I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in your post. Thanks for sharing.


    Accomodation in Cuba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Blog..! your blog is very helpful... I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    catalonia villa rental

    ReplyDelete